Seafood Tagliatelle with Salmon & Prawns
It's National Seafood Week and to celebrate the Fish is the Dish – Feed your Mind Campaign, I made my Seafood Tagliatelle with Prawns and Salmon. It’s packed full of flavour and omega-3 oils, and it’s really simple to make.
- Firstly prepare the Garlic by peeling the Cloves and finely chopping them. Then set the Garlic aside.
- Then drain the oil from the Anchovies and put them into a bowl. Briefly mash them with a folk until they’re a bit smoother.
- Heat some Oil in a saucepan and sprinkle in the Garlic, frying for about 5 minutes. Then pour in the mashed Anchovies and fry for another 5 minutes until everything mixes together.
- Next, add the Olives, Capers and tin of Chopped Tomatoes to the pan. Give everything a thorough stir and leave to simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce thickens up nicely.
- Once the sauce has thickened up, pour in the pre-cooked Prawns and the Salmon (cut up into chunks). Again, give everything in the pan a stir and leave it to simmer for a further 5-10 minutes to make sure the Salmon cooks through.
- In the meantime, prepare the Tagliatelle. Then when everything’s ready to dish up, serve in a bowl, sprinkled with fresh Basil. I hope you enjoy.
Love Anchovies? Then check out my Homemade Caesar Salad Recipe.