Beef Stew Recipe
For possibly the easiest beef stew you'll ever make, check out this really simple recipe. And don't be afraid to throw anything else in there either!
- Roughly chop the Onion and Carrots, and finely chop the Garlic, then add to a large pan.
- If it's not done so already, chop the Stewing Beef into cubes then add to the pan as well, along with the Paprika and Flour.
- Fry the ingredients until the Beef is browned, adding some Oil if needed.
- Then add the Tinned Tomatoes and crumble the Stock Cube into the pan. Stir the contents and if needed, pour in some water so the Beef Stew is just covered.
- Allow the Stew to simmer for 1 hour 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Remove the lid and stir. If the sauce needs thickening, allow to stew with the lid off, or, mix some Flour with water (to make a paste) and stir into the pan.
To make life even easier, you can also make this beef stew in the slow cooker. Or if you want a stew that's a little more boozy, check out my Irish Stew Recipe that also has Guinness in.