Mexican Chicken Meal Prep Recipe
Here’s a great recipe perfect for beginners. If you’re looking for meal prep for weight loss, my low calorie Mexican chicken salad is just what you need.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through. Slice into strips then chunks.
- Add the chicken to the salad along with the halved cherry tomatoes and chopped jalapenos.
- Mix the salad and split between 4 food containers.
- Top each meal prep with salsa, guacamole and mayo.
- Lightly toast the tortilla wrap and break into pieces. Split between the food containers.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days and enjoy.
Check out all my other meal prep ideas, perfect for beginners.