Chicken Salad Meal Prep Recipe
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 45g Red pesto
- 10g Breadcrumbs
- 170g Salad leaves
- 150g Cherry tomatoes
- 90g Beetroot
- 70g Cucumber
- 2 Spring onions
- 50g Black pitted olives
- 20g Capers
- 4 Wedges of lemon
If you’re looking for meal prep ideas using chicken, then you must try my zesty chicken salad recipe. Great for lunches prepared in advance for the week. Ideal for weight loss or if you’re counting calories.
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Place the chicken into an oven dish. Spread over the pesto then sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, chop the tomatoes, beetroot, cucumber, spring onions and olives. Mix together with the capers and salad leaves.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and slice.
- Split the salad mix between 4 containers. Add chicken to each container then add a wedge of lemon for serving.
- Cover and store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Check out my other meal prep recipe for tomato chicken with rice and pasta.