Fish Stew Recipe
For a simple stew recipe that’s packed full of fresh flavours, you must try my Fish Stew Recipe. It’s made with fresh mixed fish and prawns to really get your taste buds going.
- Firstly, finely chop the Onions and Garlic Cloves. Then heat some Oil in a casserole on the hob and fry the Onions and Garlic for 5-10 minutes.
- Peel the Potatoes and chop into 2-inch squares.
- Place the Fish Stock Cube into a jug then pour in 900ml of boiling water. Stir with a folk to dissolve the stock cube.
- Put the Potatoes into the casserole then carefully pour in the stock. Leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the Potatoes are tender.
- Remove the casserole from the heat and remove half the Potatoes with a little bit of Stock and place into a jug.
- Using a hand blender, blitz the potato and stock until nice and smooth then return the blended mixture back into the casserole.
- Stir until combined then add the Mixed Fish, Prawns, Sweetcorn and Broccoli. Give everything a stir then leave to simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the vegetables are done and the fish is cooked through.
- Season if necessary then the Fish Stew is ready to serve.
Love fish? Try my Seafood Tagliatelle Recipe with Salmon and Prawns.