Cajun Chicken Meal Prep Recipe
At just 239 calories, my easy Cajun chicken meal prep recipe is great when preparing healthy weekday lunches in advance.
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Chop the courgette into chunks and cut the florets off the head of broccoli.
- Chop the chicken into chunks.
- Add the courgette, broccoli, tomatoes and chicken to a roasting dish.
- Drizzle with a small amount of oil and sprinkle over the Cajun spice.
- Toss the ingredients together and roast in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice according to the instructions on the packet then drain from it’s water.
- After the cooking time, check the chicken is cooked through and remove from the oven.
- Split the rice between 4 food-safe containers, along with the chicken and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped coriander and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Check out all my other meal prep recipes for loads more lunchtime ideas.