Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Here's an essential accompaniment to the table on Christmas day! Check out my home made Cranberry Sauce Recipe with only 3 ingredients. It also goes great in my Christmas Burger Recipe.
- Pour the Sugar and Orange Juice into a saucepan and heat gently whilst stirring with a wooden spoon.
- When the mixture turns into a syrup and begins to boil, add in the Cranberries.
- Leave to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring half way through cooking.
- After 10 minutes, take the Cranberry Sauce off the heat and leave to cool.
- The sauce will turn thicker and more jelly-like as it cools, then it's ready to serve.
Check out some more of my Christmas Recipes to get you in the Christmas spirit!