Mulled Cider Recipe
My mulled cider recipe is easy to make at home this Christmas. Make in a slow cooker or saucepan for tasty festive drinks, great for a crowd.
- Pour the cider into a slow cooker or saucepan.
- Add the cloves, allspice berries, star anise and sugar.
- Crack in the cinnamon sticks and grate in the zest of 1 orange.
- Add slices from half the orange then stir.
- Place on the lid and leave over a low heat for between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Make sure the mulled cider doesn't come to a boil.
- Once done, serve and leave over a low heat with the lid on to keep hot.
Check out all my other Christmas recipes.