Turkey Burger Recipe
- Bread Buns (x4)
- Ready-mix Stuffing
- Bacon (x4 rashers)
- 500g Turkey Mince
- Chilli Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Egg (x1)
- Onion (x1)
- Worcester Sauce (x1 tbsp)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Potatoes (to serve)
- Olive Oil (to roast)
This is no ordinary Turkey Burger Recipe, it's Christmas Dinner in a bun! Crammed full of the usual Christmas Dinner essentials, this Burger Recipe tastes sublime! Best of all, it contains very little fat.
- Peal, chop then boil your Potatoes for 5 minutes. Drain, then put in the oven for 50 minutes on 200c. See my Roast Potatoes Recipe for directions.
- Then prepare the ready-mix Stuffing and put in the oven for the time specified on the packet.
- Prepare the Turkey Burgers by putting the Minced Turkey, a finely chopped Onion, Egg, Chilli Powder and Worcester Sauce into a mixing bowl - combine everything thoroughly with your hands.
- Portion out the mixture into 4 and make into Burger shapes between the palms of your hands. Leave in the fridge to set whilst we prepare everything else.
- Butter up 4 Buns with lashings of Cranberry Sauce.
- 10 minutes before the Potatoes and Stuffing are ready, fry or grill the Turkey Burgers (make sure there is no pink left) inside. Then fry or grill the Bacon.
- When the Stuffing is ready, layer up each Bun with a Turkey Burger, Bacon and Stuffing.
- Serve with Roast Potatoes then serve.
Check out the cooking video for this recipe below...