Sweet & Sour Chicken BBQ Foil Packets
- ½ Onion
- ½ Green pepper
- 40g Bean sprouts
- 80g Baby corn
- 1 Spring onion
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- ½ tsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Pineapple juice
- Drizzle Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper (to season)
- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 Pineapple ring
My sweet and sour chicken BBQ foil packets are a great tasting grill recipe, plus, they’re easy to prepare. Packed full of tasty vegetables and juicy flavours.
- Slice the onion and pepper, and chop the spring onion. Then add to a bowl.
- Also add the bean sprouts, baby corn, sugar, soy, tomato puree, mustard and pineapple juice.
- Drizzle over some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Thoroughly mix together until all the veg is covered in sauce.
- Lay out a large sheet of aluminum foil and pour half the veg into the centre.
- Place the chicken on top then pour the rest of the veg over the chicken. Top with the pineapple ring.
- Close up the foil parcel ensuring it’s sealed at the ends.
- Place the foil parcels on the grill of a hot BBQ and cook with the lid on for 25-35 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and open the parcels. Check the chicken is cooked through and enjoy.
TIP! Grill the chicken and pineapple for a couple of minutes for even more flavour.