Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
Check out my gourmet pigs in a blanket recipe layered with tasty bacon and puff pastry. They’re easy to make from scratch at home this Christmas.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Slice each bacon rasher into 4 equal sizes.
- Wrap each cocktail sausage in the bacon.
- On a floured surface roll out the puff pastry to approx. 5mm thick.
- Slice the pastry into 8 equal lengths and wrap each sausage in the puff pastry.
- Place all the pigs in blankets on a baking tray lined with greaseproof of parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds then cook for 25 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- When golden and cooked through, serve straight away and enjoy.
Check out all my other recipes perfect for Christmas.