If you're looking for the perfect party food, Nachos come up trumps every time. What's more, they're so easy to make. Check out my Nachos recipe and impress your guests!
- Evenly spread the Tortilla Chips into an oven dish.
- Spread the Salsa over the top then dollop on the Guacamole and Jalapeños.
- Sprinkle over the grated Cheese then put in a pre-heated oven on 180c for about 15 minutes - Keep and eye on the Nachos to make sure they're not burning.
- When the Cheese is nice and melted, take them out the oven.
- Dollop over the Sour Cream then they're ready to serve.