Mango Lassi Recipe
For a really refreshing drink inspired by Pakistani and Indian flavours, you must try my mango lassi recipe. Made with frozen mango, it’s super quick and easy to prepare.
- Add the frozen mango, yogurt, honey and milk to a blender.
- Grind the seeds from the cardamom pods in a pestle and mortar and add to the blender.
- Blitz until smooth. If the consistency is too thick, add a dash more milk.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with ground pistachio nuts.
- Add a squeeze of lime if you fancy some zest, and enjoy.
TIP! This drink can also be made with fresh mango or mango pulp.