Curry Beef Burgers Recipe
If you’re looking to jazz up what you throw under the grill, then check out my curry beef burgers recipe. The Indian spices are a tasty addition to a regular burger patty.
- Mince the onion and garlic in a food processor.
- Add to a large bowl along with the rest of the ingredients. Season generously with salt and pepper and thoroughly mix together.
- Separate the mixture between 4 and make 4 burger patties between the palms of your hands.
- Place on greaseproof or parchment paper and leave to firm up in the fridge for at least a couple of hours.
- Cook under the grill or on the BBQ until cooked through. Serve in buns garnished with more fresh coriander.
Check out all my other Indian inspired recipes.