Boozy Easter Nests Recipe
For an Easter nests recipe with a bit of a kick, try my Cornflake nests made with brandy. Needless to say, these aren’t for kids!
- Melt the chocolate, butter and golden syrup in a saucepan over a low heat on the stove, or in the microwave.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the brandy then stir in the cornflakes until fully coated.
- Split the mixture between 12 cupcake cases and place 3 mini eggs on top of each Cornflake nest.
- Leave to chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
TIP! These Easter nests also taste great with Amaretto liquor instead of Amaretto.