Boozy Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
My tasty chocolate covered strawberries are made with brandy liquor and covered in glitter - Perfect for Valentine’s Day. They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious.
- Melt the dark chocolate on the stove or in the microwave.
- Then add the brandy and golden syrup. Mix until combined.
- Dip the strawberries in the chocolate until covered then place on a sheet of greaseproof or parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the strawberries. Leave to chill for 10-15 minutes.
- Spray the chocolate covered strawberries with edible glitter and enjoy.
Cooking steak for Valentine’s Day? Serve it with my delicious peppercorn sauce.