Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
This is a PERFECT Thanksgiving recipe. My sweet potato casserole with marshmallows and pecans is super easy to make and tastes great.
- Roast the sweet potatoes in an oven heated to 180c/350f for 1 hour.
- Slice in half and scoop the flesh out into a bowl.
- Add 45g butter, 30g brown sugar, the milk, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Mash until smooth then pour into a baking dish and level it off.
- Make the streusel by mixing 45g melted butter, 30g brown sugar and the plain flour.
- Mix until combined then stir in the pecans.
- Spread the streusel over the sweet potato mash then top with marshmallows.
- Bake in the oven on 180c/350f for 15 minutes.
- When the sweet potato casserole is bubbling and the marshmallows are golden and melting, serve straight away and enjoy.
Check out my baked mac and cheese recipe. Also perfect for Thanksgiving.