Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
May your Super Bowl food wishes come true with my vegetarian jalapeno poppers recipe. These are baked and stuffed with tasty cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Add the grated cheese, cream cheese, paprika and salt into a bowl. Mix until combined.
- Slice the jalapeno peppers open and hollow out the seeds and cores.
- Stuff the peppers with the cheese mixture.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Then pour the flour into a separate bowl and the breadcrumbs into another bowl.
- Dip each jalapeno popper in the flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Place on a baking tray lined with greaseproof or parchment paper.
- Spray the jalapeno poppers with oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool for 10 minutes then enjoy.
For more tasty Super Bowl recipes, check out how to make homemade guacamole.