How to cook Lobster Tails
Learning how to cook lobster tails is really easy when steamed on the stove. Cooking takes just 7 minutes and they’re great for Christmas & Valentines day.
- Using a sharp knife or kitchen shears, cut ¾ of the way down the shell of the tails.
- Prise partially open and stuff each tail with a small amount of butter.
- Place the lobster tails in a steaming basket and steam for 7 minutes with the lid on.
- When the meat has turned white and it’s cooked through, remove from the basket.
- Serve garnished with more butter and freshly chopped parsley.
For a great dessert to go with lobster tails, try my sticky toffee pudding recipe.