Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
If you’re looking for a tasty Greek or Turkish yogurt based sauce, then you must try my easy tzatziki sauce recipe. It’s simple to make at home and really refreshing.
- Slice the cucumber lengthways and remove the seeds from the middle of each half, using a spoon.
- Grate the cucumber and place into a sieve. Place the sieve on a bowl and cover. Leave for 1 hour to allow any excess water to drip out.
- In a separate bowl, add the garlic, oil, lemon juice, mint and season with some salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Mix in the greek yogurt then the cucumber (when it’s ready).
- Leave in the fridge for at least a couple of hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
Love sauce with your food? Check out all my other sauce recipes.