Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
If you’re looking for a lower calorie alternative to a pizza base, then check out my tasty cauliflower pizza crust recipe. It’s easy to make and full of flavour with your favourite toppings.
- Cut the cauliflower florets from the stalk and wash.
- Blitz the cauliflower into crumb size pieces using a food processor or blender. Alternatively, use a grater.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl, cover and microwave on medium for 10 minutes (stirring halfway through cooking).
- Stir in the eggs, parmesan and oregano.
- Spread the mixture onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof or parchment paper. No thicker than ½cm thick.
- Pre-bake in an oven preheated to 200c/390f for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add your favourite toppings and bake again until cooked.
Love cauliflower? Check out my cauliflower rice recipe.