Breakfast Pizza Recipe
You may remember them from school, well here’s my ultimate tasty breakfast pizza recipe to fill you up in the morning.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c/350f.
- Pre-grill the sausage and bacon.
- Place your pizza base on a greased/floured baking tin or hot pizza stone.
- Sprinkle over half the mozzarella then chop/slice all the toppings apart from the egg and chives.
- Layer the toppings on the base (leaving the egg and chives until later).
- Place the pizza in the oven for 6-7 minutes then remove.
- Carefully crack the eggs onto the pizza, directing the egg whites away from the edges. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella over the pizza.
- Place back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with freshly chopped chives and enjoy.
Love pizza? Check out all my other pizza recipes.