Apple Crisps Recipe
For a delicious and easy healthy snack, my apple crisps recipe is a great choice. They’re flavoured with honey and cinnamon and baked in the oven. Quantities are per apple (which serves 2).
- Preheat the oven to 140c / 280f.
- Pour the honey into a saucepan and slowly heat.
- Meanwhile, slice the apples really thinly into rounds.
- Place the apples on a wire rack, positioned on a baking tray.
- Brush half the heated honey on one side of the sliced apples. Then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip the apple slices over and brush over the rest of the honey.
- Place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Then enjoy.
Check out all my other apple based recipes.